SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience

SBI Associates Clerk Interview Experience

Ads
Hello, Frndz Today i had my interview at 9 am. I reached there at 8:30. Here i am going to share my experience.
Name - Chetan
Venue - Delhi

First of all i want to share that panel members are very friendly.

Q.1 as my name mentioned 'chetan' they said their is a famous writer with name chetan what is his full name and did u read any book of his and any movie do u know which is based on his novel. I replied '3 idiot' then they asked what is the main motive of this movie.

Q.2 i did MBA(marketing)- how marketing helps in banking sector.

Q.3 what is diff. B/w marketing and selling?

Q.4 how you promote banking products and what u do when their is so many competitors in marketing already.

Q.5 what is 4P of marketing relate it with the banking.

Q.6 I am from delhi he asked me about jantar mantar.

Q.7 (one situational question)- if any customer shouting under banking premises then how do u handle him?

Q.8 One Question from my hobby.

At last they gave well wishes to me for future.